well the title says it all! I'm in the process of moving my stuff back home!!
It'll be really quiet now for Colleen but, in 7 months time I'll be back here on my own! Yes, I got into MAD again!
I realised that in the past 2 weeks I haven't been home for more then 2 nights. I was out with my horse for a few days..came home for 2 nights...then went back out for 2 nights came back in and slept in my bed for a night and then left again for the hot springs! I was out there for one night but still! I've been gone A LOT! Although, my night at the hot springs was quite cold, I didn't get to bed until 2am! I was all warm except my toes and at 630am I realised there was a blanket above my head!!!! Needless to say I only got maybe 3 hours of sleep until I got home! The dog kept waking me up and it didn't help that the birds never went to sleep, or the squirels for that matter.
Oh Well, my last night away from yet another home was an AWESOME one. I'm gonna miss everyone up here!!!
All's Well!
The Travelling Teenager
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to hear you got into MAD again for next year! Good Job!
ReplyDeletewww.tokiohotelday.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete