Monday, June 22, 2009

Day is done....gone the sun


Well, what can I say. You remember the dog I told you about earlier? Well she was run over last saturday....it was an accident but it was horrible. I wasn't home when it happened so I don't know what or how it happened. It's been a hard two days for us all having such a quiet house. All her stuff is packed up and the house seems alot emptier. Even her best friend isn't quiet sure where she is...and he's very distressed. I think my whole point of writing this post is to say that...I've been around for 15 years...and I've lost 4 dogs, an aunt, and numerous amounts of fish...and trust me it doesn't get any easier....(well....for the fish it does...but other wise it doesn't). We need to realise that we have to move on...no matter how hard it may seem! This post goes out to all of you that have lost a loved one. I'm truly sorry!

Kylie- Sept 1993- March 2006
Chessana- April 1998- April 2009
Tasha- 1988-1997
Becky Stewart- March 1957-1999
Missy- 2006-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment