
So, I just realised that its been over 2 months since i've written in this blog. WOW!!!! What can I say. We had our Coffee house at school and I had a soap opera skit in it as well as a dance choreographed by two wonderful dancers!!! Calvin and Claire! As well we had our auditions for GREASE and have been working our butts off for opening night wednesday! YIKES!
I spent a weekend in Kelowna at the Provincial Public Speaking 4-H which was interesting! Then I've also been spending weekends with friends as well as visiting my horse who is now in whitehorse!!! I was also out visiting my baby goats at my aunts this past weekend which was fun! But I aquired a black eye while i was there...not fun. Most of my time has been eating, sleeping, and practice for shows! Sounds like my sister...eat, sleep, train, and then repeat!
Well, I'm getting a car!!!! WOOT! 96 Toyota Corolla. I'll have pictures of it up tomorrow!!!! Other then that, I've been swamped with Grease stuff and getting school work done inbetween being so tired i can bearly move each day! I'm also getting tired of sleeping rollers!!! I don't see how 50's women could do it every night.
Yes Leslie you can lecture me about the fact I'm up so late writting this. I'm yawning as it is! Maybe I'll go to sleep once this is posted! HAHA
Well, I promise once summer hits I'll be writting more. Well I'll try to write more...since I have to finish all my schooling and start more!!!
Amber

No comments:
Post a Comment