Monday, January 12, 2009

North of 60


Hey all,

This is my first post in this blog and I thought I'd just write something for the heck of it! Basically I started this blog because I don't get to talk to alot of you often so, now you can see whats' new in my life!

As the title states...I'm north of 60! Right now...it's warmer then it has been in a long time! Although it's still snowing like crazy! Right now I'm hustling to get ready for my big move even farther north!!!! Yahoo Whitehorse here I come! I'll be going to public school for the first time in 3 years now so we'll see how it turns out!


Other then that...winter is still the same! My horse is terrorized by the local wildlife, and my cat needs door to door service because she hates getting her paws wet!

I'll try to keep up with posting here as much as possible! Between babysitting, school, packing, and planning things for 4-H, I seem to have little time for myself! I guess it's better to face the real world before you go off and leave home then going to college or university and totally freaking out because you can't handle the stress! I hope all is well were everyone is!

Have a great new year!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment